5 Minute Make Up;

Thursday 21 April 2016



Hello Lovelies;

With Easter over the school run is in full swing, and have a simple and quick routine is key. When I have this routine down to a fine art it takes 5 minutes or less. 

The base that I use is the 'Seventeen On the Spot foundation,' This takes seconds to apply and you can use your fingers to apply and blend it in. This gives decent coverage and leaves a lovely dewy look. Having to get up at 7 am can make your skin dull - this is the perfect pick me up. The concealer I use is the Maybelline Dream Lumitouch has amazing coverage and lightens up your eye area to hide any form of tiredness. It does cling to dryness sometimes - I use the Kiehl's Creamy Eye Treatment and let it sink in. It leaves the perfect moisturised based before concealing. 

For my cheeks I use the NARS Douceur Blush - unfortunately this has been discontinued but It's my favourite and go to blush. It's a gorgeous dusky pink shade that also slims your cheeks down. It's sheer so hard to apply too much - normally bad pigmentation is bad, but I adore how this blusher applies. To highlight I use the Urban Decay Sell Out eyeshadow - This packaging is old but it makes the perfect highlight! Great pigmentation, it's buttery as UD shadows are so no chunky glitter and blendable! 


Eyes/brows are final and simple - That small stump is the Charlotte Tilbury Rock 'n Kohl - I have the shade Marlene Midnight and Barbarella Brown - These are my go to eye pencils. I've tried a lot and nothing compares! I use it daily and as you can see this one is nearly done. I highly recommend them.  For Mascara I use the Clinique High Impact; this is the mini size. It does look green tinted in the image but it is black! It's my favourite mascara and gives you gorgeous long lashes. I also apply this to my bottom lashes to give them a darker look. For my brows I use the Illamasqua Brow Cake. As you can see this has been very well loved and it's just a great everyday powder and it's pretty quick. The pigmentation is amazing and I'll be purchasing another once I've used this one up.

I haven't added any lip products because I tend to change them up daily - I do use the Nuxe Reve De Miel lip balm, but sometimes I'll use Charlotte Tilbury Penelope  Pink or a Stila Liquid Lipstick..Depends on what clothes I'm wearing and if I feel like a nude, red or bolder lip!


Do you have a quick make up routine?
What's your go to products?
Do you use any of these products?

1 comment:

  1. Such a quick and easy makeup look!

    Parie x
    classandglitter.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...