My Holy Grail Foundation is £6.99...

Tuesday 12 April 2016



Hello Lovelies;

Today I wanted to share my Holy Grail foundation with you all. It is Highstreet/Drugstore and from Boots - The Seventeen On the Spot Foundation is the one. Let me explain why...

My skin is dry, redness, eczema prone - This means that foundation normally clings, it reacts badly to my eczema or doesn't cover enough. This foundation is completely different. Even though it's meant to be for spot prone skin - it doesn't cling to my dry skin, doesn't irritate my eczema and covers redness well.

The packaging is brilliant. It's a pump and usually half a pump covers my whole face. It's pretty easy to control the pump so you aren't using too much and having to throw half of it away. It says 'clearer skin in 4 weeks,' I do have spots now and again, and this hasn't seemed to help either way. 

I have the shade Porcelain - This is the lightest shade and it's pretty good for my NC15 skin. It has a decent shade range but nothing for darker skin tones which is annoying. The finish for me is pretty dewy/satin - For a product that's aimed at spot prone skin I thought it would be more matte, but I was pleasantly surprised when I first tried it.

So, yeah. This is my holy grail, daily foundation and I love it!

Have you tried this foundation? 
Would you try it?
What's your holy grail foundation? 


1 comment:

  1. I've tried a few Seventeen foundations I've really liked (Stay Time is a fave!) but I haven't tried this one before. Will need to add it to my list to try as it sounds amazing - especially for the price :)

    Claire | Stylingo.co.uk xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...