Make Up Revolution Rose Gold Lipstick - Chauffeur;

Wednesday 9 March 2016




Hello Lovelies;

Make up Revolution recently launched a rose gold lipstick line and they are absolutely stunning. I only picked up on shade - Chauffeur which is a gorgeous everyday nude. Unfortunately it is out of stock, and all the others are in stock. I would keep an eye out for it as it's a must have!

The packing itself is plastic, but it doesn't feel like a normal 'cheap' plastic - it feels pretty strong. The  packaging is rose gold with the lipstick shade at the bottom and the name printed. When you take the lid off you see the 'REVOLUTION, make up revolution,' on the top of the packaging. 

The lipstick itself is really creamy and pigmented. I've been wearing it daily as I do prefer nudes and MLBB shades over brighter/bolder shades - especially when I put it on in a rush to go on the nursery run. The lasting power is so so - a couple of hours. 

I know they have a red, pink, purple, berry as well as the nude so there is a shade for everyone. It is a creamy finish so having a berry or red in this formation wouldn't probably last that long and need re-applying. 

All in all, for this shade I would rate a solid 9/10. It really is a beautiful lipstick and the packing makes it easy to find amongst the rest of your collection or even in your bag. 

Have you tried any MUR products?
Will you be picking up any of the rose gold line?
Do you like rose gold packaging?

9 comments:

  1. This looks like a gorgeous lipstick, hoping it comes back in stock soon!

    Parie x
    classandglitter.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had no idea about this new range - the packaging looks gorgeous! This shade is also right up my street, and the pigmentation looks fab so I'll definitely be keeping my eye out for it :)


    Claire | Stylingo.co.uk xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love the look of this lipstick, such a gorgeous every day shade! will definitely need to keep my eyes pealed for this when it comes back in stock xx
    m0llylouise.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. That does not look like make up revolution! It looks so luxurious. I think I might just have to go grab it!

    Great post!

    AbbeyLauren | http://www.agirlcalledglasgow.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I need this colour in my life, and the packaging is just gorgeous too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oooh, that packaging looks gorgeous! Love that shade as well <3

    xx
    http://oliviaemily.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh gosh, Chauffeur is such a gorgeous rose gold! It's a perfect everyday shade in my opinion. How wonderful does it look <3

    xx Bash | H E Y   B A S H  | bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lipstick is looking perfect! <3

    I adore it.

    Maybe we can follow? :)

    Katja from Slovenia

    ReplyDelete
  9. The shade is perfect! Great post.

    Anika | anikamay.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...