My First Whistles Bag;

Tuesday 1 March 2016






Hello Lovelies;

Today my first Whistles bag arrived - The Rectangle Clutch bag and it's gorgeous! I've been lusting after a Whistles bag for a while but never justified buying one. I finally took the dive. This bag retails at £125.00.

The bag itself is very lightweight without any products in it which is important - I have plenty of bags that are 'heavy' before I put anything in them which means wearing them for a long time can put pressure on my shoulder and ache. It is very roomy so you have plenty of room to put your bits and bobs in - the downside? The straps are metal that look like a zip design which can be uncomfortable. 

This is more of a clutch than a day to day bag - I'm used to wearing a cross body bag and I wear a leather jacket 99.9% of the time so wearing this as a 'handbag' style just doesn't look great with a leather jacket. It's perfect for more warmer weather whilst wearing a tee or jumper. 

This is a very 'me,' style bag and it does go with the majority of outfits. I would love it if the straps are longer which mean I could wear it more day to day but being a clutch and seeing as you cannot remove the straps it would get in the way too much.

I am defiantly going to be checking out more whistles products!

Have you tried any Whistles Products?
Do you use clutch bags?
What's your favourite bag?


4 comments:

  1. I have browsed the racks at Whistles a few times, but I have to admit I never bought anything there. This bag looks fab though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous bag! I've always loved the look of Whistles bags, they look so well made!

    Chelsea x
    Love in Modern Life

    ReplyDelete
  3. That bag is different. Haven't heard of whistles before

    ReplyDelete
  4. The bag is gorgeous, I really love how feminine yet edgy this looks! I'm not a fan of clutch bags, like you I am a cross body girl! I've not tried anything from whistles before but I may have to check out their accessories the next time I need a splurge!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...