The Body Shop; Smoky 2 in 1 Gel Liner (for eyes and brows);

Friday 19 September 2014





Hello Lovelies;

I wanted to introduce you all to my new love - The Body Shop Smoky 2 in 1 Gel liner. This product can be used to line your eyes, fill in your brows or blend it out for a smoky eye look. I've been using this daily for my eyebrows and now and again right on my lash line to enhance my eyes. 

The product itself has 2ml's worth of product in it which would last a hella long time because it's so pigmented and you need so little. The product is in a little clear pot at the bottom and the lid has a hidden brush which is actually very decent and the one I've been using. It can create a thin line or thicker - depending on what look you want to create. I have the shade 'brow' as it creates a more day to day look as eyeliner and fits in with my brow colour more. They only have two shades currently - brown and black. They do need more shades as brown is a 'dark brow' and it isn't good for lighter/ashy brows. 

This lasts all day when I use it on my eyebrows and just as long as an eyeliner. It blends really easily for a smoky eye look. I love this 2 in 1 product as it's great to travel with and you can use it for lots of different looks. It's a go-to product for me and for £10 it's well worth the money. It can be a dupe for the Dipbrow Pomade - which is around £5 more expensive. If all these brilliant reasons to buy haven't swayed you, The Body Shop supports the Eudafano Women’s Cooperative in Namibia which is a great cause! 

If you're stopping by The Body Shop or just passing go and check this out. You won't be disappointed! 

Have you tried a gel eyebrow product before?
Would you pick this up?
What's your 'body shop' picks?

3 comments:

  1. Lasting a day sounds really heavenly to me, i wonder if I should give it a go, seeing that I am always on a look out for a good one.
    http://www.honesty-virtue.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It sets and just stays in place which is brilliant for long work days, and if you just don't like re-applying make up. xx

      Delete
  2. Looks like great products!!! Will have to try it out!!! Would you like to follow each other on GFC?! Let me know and follow me on my blog, I will follow you right back on both GFC and Bloglovin!
    xx
    Annie
    www.the-lostangeles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...