Make up Menu #9

Thursday 6 February 2014






Hello Lovelies;

This week's make up menu focuses more on 'spring' and fresh beauty - out with the plums and reds. I cannot wait for a bit more spring weather. It's not nice waking up in the dark, and going home from work in the dark. Enough about the weather. This week I only have one high end product, which is a bit out of character as I am stuck in my high end ways.

The nail polish I've spotted all week is the Maybelline Color Show in Peach Smoothie as the name suggests, it's a lovely peach shade. It isn't too pale for my pale skin - it has the right amount of pink and peach balance. The formula is great - I love the Color Show shade range. This is a perfect spring/summer colour. They have a gorgeous baby blue colour that I'm sure with be popping up on the blog soon. They aren't really expensive and last a good few days without chipping. 

If like me you don't want to spend the money to get the Clinique Chubby Sticks for eyes, the MUA Color Blast Eye Tints are the product for you. 'Girl like me' is the perfect everyday brown shade. It isn't too metallic either. It doesn't crease, lasts a long time and it's only £3. I don't wear it daily, which is why I couldn't pay £13+ for the Clinique version if I knew I wouldn't get a lot of use out of it. 

Since my NARS Multiple in Luxor broke, it left a little hole in my heart that no cream highlighter could fill. I really wanted to get my hands on the Benefit Watts Up Highlighter, but for £26 - only £4 off the NARS Multiple I couldn't justify it - I mean, I might as well of bought another Luxor? When I saw this on a blog sale for £6 (+P&P) I snapped it up and I haven't looked back. I don't use highlighters daily, so it isn't a product that I couldn't live without. I do love it though. It's a beautiful champagne colour that does softly highlight your face. 

My favourite blush that I will be using throughout spring and summer is the N07 Natural Blush in Soft Damson it leaves a soft pink pop to your cheeks. It really does look fresh, natural and overall beautiful. The blush itself isn't really pigmented, though one swirl of your brush will do. It's a soft blush, and is very easy to apply for those who are heavy handed, or are newbies to make up. You have have a spare N07 voucher to hand, grab this. You won't regret this. 

What's been on your make up menu this week?


3 comments:

  1. I love those Maybelline nail polishes!They look so good and they're totally inexpensive. :)x

    junkieisheadoverheels.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those Mua Colour blasts look amazing, I haven;t seen them before! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great stuff, love the polish x
    http://whattaylorbuys.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...