Laura Mercier Foundation Primer;

Thursday 7 November 2013





Hello Lovelies;

Today I am bringing you one of my favourite primers - The Laura Mercier Foundation Primer. I don't wear primers daily, and I don't overly see the point in them...Until I used this primer.

This primer is a cult favourite, and I can see why. It's hydrating, and really does make my foundation last longer. I've tried a lot of different primers, and none of them do the job like this one. 

It comes out as a white watery liquid. When you apply it to your face, it feels so light and moisturising, almost like water as it sinks into your skin. I love that it is water based, but doesn't leave my skin shiny or oily looking. It sinks in straight away allowing you to apply your make up straight away. 

Make up that would normally only last 3-4 hours lasts 6+hours with this on. I know that may not seem like an overly great amount, but I never re-apply make up, so this is perfect for long, busy days. I tried this with my Chanel Vitalumiere Aqua, and it makes it last longer, and leaves my skin looking like I just applied the foundation - perfect! 

As I said, I never saw the point in using primers until now. I've been using this for the past few days, and may even be in the 'Beauty Menu' at the end of the week! So far it's soo good and moisturising. You can get this in hydrating or oil free. I got the hydration version but Laura Mercier are great at making products for all skin types, and tones. I'm a big fan.

I love their Silk Creme Foundation, and Tinted Moisturiser. I need to pick up more from them. So far, they're a great brand. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...