Travel Essentials - Ren;

Sunday 4 August 2013


Every since Ren has brought out this 'sample' skincare set for sensitive skin  I've repurchased it over and over again for when I travel. I get mine from M&S, and it's about £13, which I don't think is too expensive if you're wanting to sample this before buying the full products, or using it to travel with.

The set comes with 4 products:- F10 Smooth and Renew Mask, Hydra-Calm Cleansing Gel, Omega 3 Night Repair Serum and Hydra-Calm Global Protection Day Cream. The only thing missing is a night cream really. 

All of these products are really lovely, and are great for my dry, sensitive skin. You get a generous amount of product in all of them, from 10ml's - 25ml's. 

The Renew mask leaves your skin feeling soft, and revived without leaving it irritated. Cleansing gel - just a great cleanser that isn't too harsh but still removes make up (I cannot say it's great for waterproof mascara). Omega Serum - A lovely night serum that leaves your skin feeling and looking soft and vibrant and finally the Day Cream just reminds me of the Pai day creams - it isn't too thick and perfect under make up.

All in all I'll keep buying these for times when I'm going away for weekends, (though if it's two weeks you may need more day cream). This has lasted about two weeks before, though I did run out on the last day. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...