Let's Talk Tinted Moisturisers;

Sunday 16 June 2013


(Left - Kevyn Aucoin Tinted balm, Middle - NARS Pure Radiance Tinted Moisturiser, Right - Bobbi Brown  Tinted Balm)


With the weather getting warmer, it's time to ditch the heavy make up, and go with something a lot lighter. For many tinted moisturisers are only for good skin days, though tinted moisturisers and a bit of concealer can do the job just as well.

Kevyn Aucoin isn't a balm that I wear often. It leaves a more matte finish to the skin, and isn't always good for my skin as it can be a bit drying. I love using this on warmer days, as my skin tends to go more oily as the day goes on, this helps my face not go into full on glitter ball. 


The NARS tinted Moisturiser is my tm of choice. I love using this any day and it's my go to one. On warmer days I just use a bit of powder, and I'm good to go. It leaves my skin with a lovely radiance as the name would suggest. It doesn't give more coverage, but it just blurs my imperfections more than any other tm that I've tried.

Last but not least is the Bobbi Brown balm. This balm is ultra light, and it is a bit 'greasy' shall we say, until it blends in. I like using this one with a powder, just because it's a balm I use quickly, and I don't wanna go out with a shiny face. I does have a very organic smell so you may want to go and smell it before hand. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...