Back again;

Sunday 16 May 2021

 

Hey everyone! 


I am back after a long time being offline. I've decided to come back after realising that I needed a space to just type and express myself, and going back to blogging is a great way to do that. I am currently in the middle of starting a new job and getting a new routine for myself.



I  can't wait to get back to normal life. I work in healthcare, so I by no means am taking things too quickly or for granted. I've seen my friends, family and my own mental health go down since the first lockdown. I'm glad we are slowly seeing a light at the end of that tunnel though..We do need to take things as they come, don't get me wrong, but just a bit of normality is like a sigh of relief to a lot of people that have struggled. 



I'll be posting about a range of different things from day to day life, recipes, reviewing products and other items for all of those that stay tuned! 


xx






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...