Offline Time;

Sunday 7 January 2018



Hello Lovelies;

So, I've had 'a bit,' of downtime. Which has lasted coming up to a year. I guess I lost my motivation to write when I was writing so much for work - I lost how much I personally loved writing for the hell of it. To isolate myself into my own little blog where I can write about what I like without anyone scanning through and picking at every detail. So, I've decided to come back and do what I love. This isn't a resolution - the time is the year is purely coincidental as to why I'm starting to write on this platform again. 

I'm glad to be back and I promise the next post will be longer and a lot more interesting for you all. In other news, I cannot wait for the warmer wearing to enjoy some Gin and Pink Lemonade in the sun again. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...