New in; Charlotte Tilbury Mini Miracle Eye Wand

Saturday 11 June 2016


Hello Lovelies;

I haven't bought a lot, or any beauty products recently. I decided to purchase something I've had my eye on for a while. The Charlotte Tilbury Mini Eye Wand. 1 side is an eye cream, the other is a concealer. I've always wanted to try CT's skincare so this was a great chance to try two product types. 

This is a duo eye wand. One is an eye cream that's mean to 'lift'  and step/side 2 is a concealer which is meant to be an illuminating, soft focus eye brightener. - Which, I compared to the YSL Touche Eclat Concealer. You just click and it disperses the product into the little brush heads and apply! I do love the white and gold colouring on the packaging. Another good thing is that it's a really travel friendly product, but you cannot see how much you've used. 

The eye cream is lovely. Soothing. I can't really feel or see any firming properties but it's a nice base for your eye cream. It's a clear - white tint gel like texture. Apply to the contour of your under eyes and dab (don't rub) in. Let it skin in before applying step two. 

Step 2 is the 'concealer.' Well, I call it a concealer, but it's more like the YSL Touche Eclat. It's meant to be light, brightening, not a heavy duty concealer. How does it compare? I can definitely see the light reflective properties when I apply this. It is very light in texture. You can apply this how you like. I do a 'triangle' under my eyes and blend in. I do have bags and dark circles. For how dark my circles are, I wouldn't purchase it again because it doesn't hide them completely. It is lovely and I will continue to use it up. It's nice for a lighter make up day and for travelling. 

If you see this product as two separate products - An eye cream and concealer it works out as £15 for each step? I would pay £15 for a concealer and eye cream separately so even though it's an all in one £30 payout, if you do enjoy the product it isn't too bad. 

Do you use an eye cream and concealer?
What's your go to product?
Will you be picking this product up?

1 comment:

  1. My mother and I are planning on getting some Charlotte Tilbury since it looks absolutely amazing! Everyone has been using it, and no wonder! It's amazing! I'd love to try it but the price is stopping me...

    xx Bash |   go say   H E Y   B A S H

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...