An Autumn Mani;

Sunday 16 November 2014



Hello Lovelies;


For the past two years I've had the same favourite nail polish during the Autumn/Winter months, and that's Leighton Denny in Satin Seduction. 

This is such a beautiful, yet perfect shade for Autumn. It's a blue toned red, and once applied to the nails, you can see that it's a gorgeous maroon shade. This would be the perfect shade no matter your skin tone. I always use my Essie All in one base to use as an under and top coat.

Like the other Leighton Denny polishes, you get 12ml of product which is a standard amount. I love the packaging of It's glass but it doesn't feel too heavy - it feels like very luxe product. Leighton Denny has always been my favourite nail polish brand. I haven't found a colour from them I'm yet to love. They have a shade for everyone and they do have such a good shade range from brights to perfect nudes. 

I have yet to find another red/wine/maroon nail polish that I love as much as this one. I've tried others - a highly recommended one was Revlon Vixen, but that was a murder to apply and chipped VERY quickly after. This lasts 4 days on my nail without a chip...Yes, I wear it for as long as I can. 

If you do have any nail recommendation for August/Winter please let me know and I shall check them out.

What's your favourite Autumn nail polish?
Do you wear nails depending on the season?


4 comments:

  1. l absolutely fell in love with your blog, following you!<3
    Make sure you also check out my blog and follow me as well.

    www.fashionableperfection.com

    Love John Setrodipo

    ReplyDelete
  2. That really is a vey gorgeous shade! I love dark nailpolishes, all year round really...I've been loving Essie's Bahama Mama for the last two years, but I want to get another shade this winter =D

    xoRosie
    Rosie's Life

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, I love Essie Bahama Mama! I find the formation is a bit off - I'm rubbish at applying nail polish but Essie always streaks (maybe I try and rush it too often :S) xxx

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...