Beauty Menu #3;

Monday 11 November 2013




Hey Lovelies;

Today's menu is a lovely lot of products that I've either re-found and loved, or recently bought and really love. The first thing I've been loving is the Laura Mercier Foundation Primer - It's such an amazing primer. It's a more watery primer, and really hydrating for my skin so it's the perfect base for foundation. This is the product I've re-found and I cannot believe I ever stopped using it. During winter I try to stop using powders, and stick to the primers and setting sprays to last longer. I think a setting spray may be in the next menu. 

Next up is the Becca Beach Tint - I just adore this tint. I am so rubbish at applying things like Benetint, and used to be horrible with cream blushers, but this changes everything. There are two colours I adore, Grapefruit - a lovely peachy pink, and Lychee, a vibrant bright pink. They both give such a natural look to your skin. I am in love with Lychee at the moment, but they're both beauitful. They're so long lasting on the skin which is perfect with the winter weather. 

Finally I have the Maybelline Brow Drama - I got the wrong colour....Dark Blonde, not so good, though even if it's the wrong colour. It sets your brows all day. I used to use a clear mascara, but this will do just fine, wait, even better than fine. I'm going to pick up the right colour, and see how that works as well. I highly recommend this as a high street product. It's one of the best brow products on the market.


2 comments:

  1. I really want to try the Maybelline Brow Drama as I need a new product to keep my brows tamed :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's really good at keeping them tame. They've helped mine without them being crispy. :P Xx

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...