Origins - High Potency Night-A-Mins - First Impressions;

Wednesday 30 October 2013





I tried the cream for the first time tonight, and it's been great so far. It sinks into the skin quickly, but not quick enough to feel like there isn't any moisture there. After having it on my skin for the last hour, my skin just feel so soft and amazing. I will be doing a night time skincare routine soon to show you what I use in collaboration with I'll be straight with you all, I picked this up, without reading any reviews, and I was in the dark, so why'd I buy it? I've been wanting to try a specific night cream for awhile. I normally use Elizabeth Arden's 8 Hour cream, but when I saw this, I got rather excited and had to pick one up.

Buying:-

You can buy this in the original version, or oil free. I have drier skin, so I've stuck to the original version. When I first opened this up I was gladly surprised. I'm not normally fussed on packaging, well, unless it's rather 'slutty' (talking snakeskin or leopard print). This is rather lovely though. It's got a dark brownie tinge with a white lid. Not crisp white, but it looks lovely. The smell is the next thing that got me. It has an amazing orangey citrus smell - which is meant to relax you and help you sleep. I was worried about it with my sensitive skin, though their Drink up Overnight Mask has a citrus scent, and that was fine so what the hay! The texture was a bit thicker than I though it would be. After trying their Ginzing I thought it'd be more a thinner, gel like texture, but I was greatly happy with the thickness.

Trying:-

this cream, but so far I love it. Hopefully I'll wake up tomorrow and my skin will look amazing (yeah, right?) I can hope right? I'll do a full review of this once I've been using it for awhile. It normally takes 2-4 weeks to see if a product really does work for you.

The morning after:-

I woke up this morning, and I was rather surprised. My skin was soft, and felt so moisturiser and hydrated. No signs of any breakouts. It hasn't irritated my skin. My skin look as it normally does in the morning. I was worried about irritation, but so far so good. It'll take a few weeks to actually see if it's doing anything good, or bad to my skin. Just because the first try is ok, doesn't mean it'll stay that way. I hope it does though, as it's  lovely cream.



1 comment:

  1. Do you still enjoy using this as it is on my list lol x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...