Saving Skin Products;

Sunday 18 August 2013



Hey eveyone! Sorry for the lack of posting. I am back today with a 'Skin Saving,' post. All these products above are the things I use to combat my dry skin, and due to these, I haven't had any form of dry skin in months.

1:- Elizabeth Arden Eight Hour Cream - I LOVE this stuff! It's so amazing and is the 'hands down' best thing for dry skin that I've found. I think this product alone gets rid of my dry skin. I do have sensitive skin and it doesn't irritate it at all. I use it as a night cream just so I don't have to just such a heavy day cream. As you can tell from the packaking, I've used this a lot and I'm nearly finished with this tube. I will always keep buying this. It's just a great all rounder product. You can use this anywhere on your body.

2:- Oilatum Natural Repair Face Cream - I 'sometimes' use this as a day cream - depending on how my skin is. It is a little thick, but not thick enough to not be able to be used under makeup. It's fine for sensitive skin and it just repairs your skin and keeps dryness at bay. It's not too pricy so it's a good alternative (though not a dupe) for Elizabeth's Eight Hour Cream.

3:- Caudalie Vinosource S.O.S Serum - This is technically for dehydrated skin, though it's great for dry skin. Even though dry and dehydrated skin is different (Dry skin is lack of oil, dehydrated is lack of water), this is good as I have dehydrated skin as well. You apply this after cleansing (or after toning if you do both), and before moisturising. Using this along with the Eight Hour Cream is just the perfect combo. Your skin just drinks the stuff up and leaves it looking and feeling amazing.

4:- Elizabeth Arden Eight Hour Intensive Moisturising Hand Treatment:- I find this is a lot better than L'Occtaine Hand Cream. It soaks into the skin so quickly and it leaves your hands so soft and lovely. This is a gel rather than a cream. I don't have dry skin on my hands, but my mother and sister get it, so I like to use something very moisturising on my hands so keep any dryness at bay.

So, that's everything. I hope you all enjoyed the post, and if you have dry, dehydrated or sensitive skin hopefully one of these have helped you.

What are your saving skin products?

2 comments:

  1. I've heard so much about the 8 hour cream, I definitely need to try it

    Ellen // A little bit Unique // Facebook // Bloglovin



    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a great Multi Purpose Product. I'd definitely recommend it. x

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...