Evening Skincare;

Friday 9 August 2013

Hey Lovelies,

Recently I've been trying to sort out my evening skincare routine (again). Since buying more high end skincare products, my skin has been a lot more clear and healthy. I do have sensitive dry skin with large pores (but no excess oil). My dry skin has been tackled since swapping to more high end products, and with my sensitive skin it's just how my skin reacts to certain products, so I'm now trying to sort out my large pores. So, here's my skincare routine; 



1:- I start off with cleansing. I use a cotton pad with the Bioderma, (Or my Emma Hardie cleansing balm if my skin is more dry or needs a deep cleanse) to remove my make up.

2:- Boots Botanics Rosewater Toning Spritz - I spray this all over my face, and take a cotton pad over my face. This is what I've been using to tackle my large pores. It does contain Alcohol so it is drying, but the rest of my routine does help to rehydrate my skin. So far this has been really working.


3:- Next I use the H20plus Duo Exfoliating Cleanser to exfoliate all over my face. It's very gentle for my skin.

4:- Then I use the Anatomicals Spray Misty to spritz all over my face just to refresh it.


5:- I apply the Michael Todd Intensive Eye Cream under my eyes. This has been saving my tired eyes.

6:- Next I apply the Caudalie Vinosource Sos Thirst Quenching Serum all over my face. This is great for dehydrated and sensitive skin.



7:- Finally I alternate between Elizabeth Arden and Caudalie all over my face. These are both great for dry and sensitive skin. 

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...