Acceptance;

Sunday 24 March 2024

 I never thought I would be here, if this situation, but I guess people never think they will be. I never thought I would lose someone I wanted to spend my life with. I am trying to accept it, but I don't know how. I know it'll take time and one day I will finally accept it. Right now, I cannot. Right now, I am blaming myself.  

Life has felt very overwhelming recently. I know I'll be okay and get through it all, but in the moment everything feels so raw. 

I've been trying to be accepting of life now and what it is, but it's hard to get used to things when you've lived a certain life with someone for 3 years and now that person just isn't here anymore. 

This is more of a rant than anything else. I know deep down things will feel and get better, but for now I feel trapped and lost 


XO



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...