My First Illamasqua Lipstick;

Thursday 11 February 2016



Hello Lovelies;

A few weeks ago I picked up my first Illamasqua lipstick - Growl. I was so excited, even though I've tried some products already from the brand and had mix reviews, the actual shade is right up my street and this made me want to love it. It's a gorgeous deep red with a brown undertone and a matte finish. 

Firstly, the packaging is lovely; just as you'd expect from illamasqua. It's got curved edges which sticks with their quirky packaging with their logo on the lid. The product itself was lovely to apply - It wasn't easy so for anyone that isn't used to applying darker lipsticks may need a lipstick brush to aid them. However - the lipstick didn't last. It wasn't even an hour before it feathered and went patchy. I was very disappointed as the colour itself is so beautiful.

I have tried a lot of products from Illamasqua and so far the only thing that I've enjoyed using is their Speckled Nail Polish and brow cake - As a brand that's targeted at MUAs it's a bit upsetting.

Have you tried the Illamasqua lipsticks?
What do you think of their products?
What's your favourite one?

3 comments:

  1. The lipstick shade is gorgeous, such a shame it doesn't last long! XX

    NausikaƤ
    www.fashionatic.be

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have yet to try Illamasqua lipsticks. But the color you picked is so pretty and perfect for this winter season :)

    P.S: Join my pre-Spring giveaway and win a pair of sunglasses of your choice.

    xx
    Oh Dear Bumblebees

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had only one lipstick from Illamasqua, and while I loved the formula, the shade was just abhorrent on me. I got rid of it a while afterwards, but wish I had another shade.

    Angie | Chocolate & Lipstick | Beauty, Fashion & Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...