The Perfect W/S Transitional lipstick;

Friday 16 January 2015


Hello Lovelies;

Right now is the transition period which I always feel after Christmas and New Years is over - Do I still wear the dark reds and plums of A/W (Autumn/Winter) or start on a fresh faced looked that comes with Spring - I've found a great balanced lipstick which is perfect during the W/S (Winter/Spring) transition period. I do need to point of that the picture isn't true to colour and the bullet is more blue toned lavender/pink toned 

MAC Syrup - A little sister to MAC Plumful which I more a lot during the S/A (Summer/Autumn). Plumful is a lot more of a blue toned plum that's brighter than Syrup -Plumful was perfect was it brought the plums of A/W but it was still bright and summer like. 

This is priced at £15ish (I can never remember with MAC) but it's the standard price for MAC lipsticks. This isn't as long lasting as I'd like. It lasts around an hour or so which is very disappointing but lipsticks never ever last that long on me - even if I apply, blot, powder and repeat.

I only recently purchased this and I've been wearing it nonstop. I only purchased my first MAC lipstick a few months ago and I am hooked. I love their shade range and different finished. They sit so comfortably on the lips - though I personally find the matte ones a bit too drying the rest of the range is lovely. 

I'm looking at getting some coral shades and a few nudes :X I know! I hardly need anymore lipstick.


Have you tried MAC Syrup?
What's on your MAC wish list?
What's your favourite Winter - Spring lipstick? 

10 comments:

  1. MAC Syrup is a shade I'd pick as well! It's definitely the perfect transitional lipstick, no wonder you're wearing it nonstop! :)

    Olivia x
    Beauty from the Fjord

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is zoo beautiful! It was on my wish list for months. Couldn't help myself ;) xx

      Delete
  2. This is such a gorgeous shade and I agree most of their lipstick also last very little on my lips but I guess that's because I tend to go for the moisturising ones as opposed to matte since my lips are forever dry. I did however win MAC Rebel recently and even though it's matte, it's not overly drying and lasts so well x

    Beauty with charm

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I must give rebel a try! You do have to compromise with their lipsticks - I only use the Charlotte Tilbury mattes as they don't dry out my lips at all. xx

      Delete
  3. This shade is really beautiful and definitely a good transition for W/S time! It's a shame it doesn't last that much of time in your lips :/ xx

    Mary Bloomy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is gutting! I'm not a make up reapplication kinda girl either but I cannot help it with this lipstick.

      Delete
  4. I love MAC lipsticks too. I'd love to try Syrup, it's such a nice shade. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was on my wish list for so long! Really glad I bought it in the end xD xx

      Delete
  5. I always struggle to find nice transitional lip colours and this looks absolutely gorgeous! I'm so hooked on MAC lipsticks too, their formulas are so lovely
    Zelda xxc
    OhZelda

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You cannot got wrong with Mac lipsticks - I think they have a shade for everyone and every occasion! xx

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...